Forthcoming presentations include:
- Jeff McDaniel, Commercial Director, will present "Smaller scale GTL: projects, partnerships and opportunities" at the World XTL Summit in London on Tuesday 21st May 2013.
- Jeff will also represent Velocys on a panel discussion on GTL projects at GTL North America on Wednesday 5th June 2013.
Our most recent presentations are listed below.
- Steve LeViness, FT Product Manager, presented "Velocys Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis Technology – Comparison to Conventional FT Technologies" at the AIChE Spring Meeting, San Antonio, Texas (30-Apr-2013).
- Steve LeViness, FT Product Manager, presented "Velocys Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis Technology – New Advances on the State of the Art" at the 245th American Chemical Societies' National Meeting on 9 April in New Orleans, Louisiana. (09-Apr-2013).
- 2012 Final Results – a presentation to analysts (26-Mar-2013).
> Audio recording of presentation.
- At the IHS CERAWeek strategic session "Capturing the Spread: Turning North American Natural Gas into Higher-value Products", held on 6th March 2013, Roy Lipski highlighted how smaller scale Gas-to-Liquids is uniquely placed to realise high value from shale gas and other low value gas resources in North America. A copy of Roy Lipski's presentation can be downloaded here.
- Neville Hargreaves presented "Modular GTL – Economic Solution for Distributed Gas" at the 10th Natural Gas Conversion Symposium in Doha on 6th March 2013.
- "Pemex – World Bank GGFR Gas Utilization and Flare Reduction Workshop" (Presentation by Tad Dritz, 12-Dec-2012)
- "Oxford Catalysts Group PLC Funding, December 2012" (12-Dec-2012)
- "Opportunities for Modular GTL in North America" (Presentation by Steve LeViness at Energy Frontiers International, 22-Oct-2012)
- "Distributed Gas to Liquids for Shale and stranded Gas Processing." (Presentation by Neville Hargreaves at Gastech - 8-Oct-2012)
- "Making Distributed Gas to Liquids a Reality." (Presentation by Neville Hargreaves at SMI GTL - 4-Oct-2012)
- "2012 Interim Results" (Presentation to analysts of the Oxford Catalysts Group 2012 Interim Results).